cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages cannot be seen in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a critical problem in production.I had an interface from Oracle to SAP.All the connections between Oracle and SAP are good.Adapter is polling for data from Oracle tables.Even the table is having data.But I could not get the messages in XI.

All the other interfaces are working fine from Oracle to SAP,only this interface had a problem.

I cannot view the messages in either RWB or SXMB_MONI.

Please help me in this case.

Thanks,

Gunasree.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check theadapter monitoring in RWB. Is the adaptor jus saying processing started or completed also? If not.. it must have got locked..!! You have to unlock in VA.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me the process for unlocking the adapter.

Thanks,

Gunasree.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Run the interface -> Go to RWB -> Message Monitoring -> Choose messages from Adapter Engine and look into the trace. Does it have any error?

2. Just deactivate and then activate the adapter from ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

First of all I did not get the messages in RWB.Even in SXMB_MONI I did not see the messages.But the adapter is polling for every 300 sec and the process did not complete successfully.

Thanks,

Gunasree

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First inactivate the chnnel. Then Go to Visual Administrator -> Loked Adapters. You would find this with name like "JDBC..." Clear it from there. Then activate.

VJ

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for all the solutions.It did not work in my case.We restarted the production system and oracle system then it worked out.

Thanks,

Gunasree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunasree,

Check you Sender Communication Channel configuration settings.

After you activate the channel, Check you RWB ---> Message Monitoring -

>Adapter Engine -

>Communication channel monitoring.

Check the log and it tells you whether the data has been picked up by the channel or not and where exactly the problem might be.

-Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gunasree,

Just want to clarify...

-->Adapter is polling for data from Oracle tables.Even the table is having data.But I could not get the messages in XI.

are you sure about this...?

are you updating the table also...just look into RWB for communication channel monitoring....

to me it is difficult to digest that one of your DB scenario is not working but other scenarios are working because of issue in JDBC adapter...and if i am not wrong ....there is only one JDBC adapter in Adapter Engine.....

to me issue seems to be in communication channel or somewhere in configuation time...

make sure...data is correct and correct sql query is written...why don't you first directly the query in Oracle client only...?

Try this also... :

In additional parameters section of JDBC communication channel set parameter...

logSQLstatement and value = true

by this way you will be able to see the records coming out of oracle if any...?

Please correct me if wrong..

Regards,