cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Quantity in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client has requirement that qty in Sales Order should be copied automatically.

My client receives the List with details of Volume (LxWxH) & Weight. We are developing the Z programme wherein the total Volume & weight will be calculated. Either Total Volume or Weight will be taken as quantity in Sales Order. This quantity should be automatically copied in Sales Order. This List will be attached to Sales Order in workflow.

Is this possible? Is there any user exits for copying the quantity

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a possibility that upload the data which is getting the from the customer in a new Ytable and, and call the BAPI for creating sales order with the data in table as reference , discuss with abaper he will solve ur problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, if the sales order is being created through EDI / IDOC, in that case all details will come & the quantity based on the development may be captured, by provding appropriate logic.

But if sales order is being created manually, in that case quantity will be required to be maintained. If the development is possible to be captured at sales order level, in that case you may have to try.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka