cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring full landscape in one solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am liitle confused.I am using ECC 6 . i have normal 3 system landscape n now installed solution manager in my system,Now want to configue that for my landscape.Should i put these servers development,quality and production server in one solution.Also while configuring for dev server ,which clients do i need to generate RFC's, same thing for quality server which clients do i need to genetare RFC's and same thing for production server?

Please help me ,i m really confused.

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh and...,

On that other question, configuration guide has information on how to set up RFC connections.

[https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=00200797470000075728&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_OBJECT=011000358700000461312007E]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

All processes should run in only one solution. So systems involved in the same business process belong to the same solution. You thus do not mix production and dev servers etc in one solution.

You could create a single solution for each of these environments (If I remember correct you can actually set the role of the solution, i.e. Production System,when defining the solution).