cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seasonal Pattern

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

In tcode /SAPAPO/SDP_SEASON, Seasonal Planning,how do i need to select Planning area, its not allowing me enter or select the planning area? Once i de_initialize the planning area its allowing me check the check box of seasonal planning, but i am not getting any selection for seasonal patterns, i created in the above said Tcode. If any body got come across this problem, pls let me know, how to assign a seasonal pattern to PA. In any input is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

For any come accross the same problem, the solution for this is. In our Storage Bucket, we got only Weekly, when u create the Seasonal Pattern, u got the option to select time buckets, we selected Monthly instead of weekly.

thx

Jeff

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Raj,

I did the same thing. As explained in my question, i created the Seasonal Patter and try to select the same in PA and its not defaulting there. I could not able to get any thing in drop down. Unless I assign the seasonal pattern in PA, it wont allow me to assign the PA to Seasonal Pattern. Thx for your input. I appreciate, any body got any more ideas.

thx

Jeff

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Regarding seasonal planning T-Code /sapapo/sdp_season

1. You need to define click "Maint" and maintain e.g: Summer, Winter,....etc depending upon season

2.Go to Matintain Season Year and select in a year how many season you can maintain.

3.select seasonal pattern and select how many months you wanted to keep a season

4. When you createplanning Area you need to select Seasonal planning

5.Then come to /sapapo/sdp_season and select planning area

6. Then click to Maintian assignment rules and then every thing is done.

Please let me know if you have any questions

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/43/4c0d90d815376de10000000a422035/frameset.htm

Please assign points if i had answered your question.

Thanks