cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Not Delivered messages (Adapter Engine)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to do a mass resend of messages in a not delivered status? In RWB I tried to do a multiple select and then resend all the messages however when i try do that only one of those messages is actually resent.

Those messages are in Adapter Engine.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Pedro Leal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correction it is "Reset Statu" not "Restart"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pedro

Execute TCode SMQ2 and drill into the Queue(s) which contain the messages. Select the Edit menu function and then the Restart function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI James,

Those messages are in adapter engine (java stack) so tcode SMQ2 is not useful is this case.

Does anyone knows how to do this?

Thanks,

Pedro Leal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

What type of messages are these?

Are these messages of EOIO type? Try sorting on sequence number and resend sequentially.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle,

These messages are EO type.

It seems that resend functionality (when multiple selection is on) in integration builder is not working properly.

Does anyone knows any workaround for this problem?

Thanks,

Pedro Leal

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this it might be usefull

How to automatically resend the failed messages.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisar,

We've already read that blog and inclusively, in the past, changes were made in number of retries and amount of time between retries parameters.

We had a problem in a receiver database and those messages are in a not delivered status. Now the database issue is solved and we want to resend all those messages not delivered.

Do you know any other way?

Thanks,

Pedro Leal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

In RWB display your messages and select the option Multiple Selection On option under Configure Table Columns. Once you switch on this you can able to select multiple messages. Once selected you can click Resend option which will resend all your selected messages.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish.

Like i said in the previous post, i did all those steps. But just one message is actually resent.

Aditionaly, when i try to do a mass resend I get the following message: Cannot retry message 477a3fa9-4163-003c-0200-0000ac1e0e20(INBOUND); reason: null

Anyone can help me?

Pedro Leal