cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i just need to know what is the difference between the sale order and a scheduling aggrement do you have any master table seprately ???? how will you differenciate both ???

I am not a functional so can you explain me simply

Thanks for your understanding and thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Simple language...

Sales order...a kind of agreement between organization and customer for providing product or service of certain quantity for certain amount within requested delivery date by customer...note this sales order is after customer raises a PO ie.e purchase order to organization

Scheduling Agreement...a kind of customer contract between organization and customer but containing delivery quantities and dates with valid from and valid to dates..in other word..a deal between customer and org that so and so qty will be delivered between period

for e.g. customer can have deal with organizaition for one year to supply qty with certain delivery dates this is not possible in sales order

I hope this helps u..reward pts if so

Regards

Jagdish

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A sales order belong to the sales document category C and it just will have delivery dates which are known.

A scheduling agmt is similar to a sales order , but belong to the category E. It will have various schedules of delivery for the whole year. Lets say the SA is for 1000units, but that 1000units is split into 10units of 100each for every month. So the user will manually create schedules for each month.

Now, in a month, the schedule meant for that month will be delivered. From the SA, either we can create a sales order and then delivery or a delivery directly based on the copy controls.

Otherwise the database tables updated are almost same, like VBAK, VBAP, VBEP, VBKD etc. I dont know whether there are any extra tables updated in case of SA. If somebody can help,