Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: problem after transporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need urgent help!!!

My scenario involving JMS -> BAPI (with BPM) was working fine in the DEV server but not in the QA. When i click on PE in sxmb_moni i get a screen and in it i find a correlation error and an entry say "status: waiting because of e" ....

How recommended by SAP I've checked the following general prerequisites for executing integration processes:

1) the definition of the integration process in the process editor (F7 button) is OK. The output area in the Tasks view must not contain any error messages.

2) in transaction SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING all stutus indicator have green flag

3) the RFC queues indicate no failed or pending requests that may involve the Business Process Engine (transactions SM58, SMQ1, SMQ2).

4) the XI runtime cache are up-to-date and green status indicator (transaction SXI_CACHE) and BPM has status 0 (no errors).

Anybody got any clue whats happening ?

Anybody can help me?

Regards,

Mane.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mane,

Did you try to look at the exact full error message? You must be able to find it by clicking on the field PE in SXMB_MONI. It would take you to the BPM monitoring. Check there if you have any problems.

Were the RFC destination connections are good? I beleive you are using proxy here..!!

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mane,

check if you transported ALL depending objects.

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario

tnx for the reply!!!

I've trasported the whole Software Component Version and the whole configuration scenario, so I hope all depending objects!!

Regards

Mane