cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop the alert message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are getting JDBC alerts (Same error) for one particular interface.I need to stop those alert messages. If we remove the JDBC alert rule it will impact other interfaces also.Is there any way to stop alert messages for that particular interface.

-Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In RWB -> Alert Configuration -> Select ur Alert Rule -> Tick the checkbox "Suppress Multiple Alerts of This Rule"

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

I have only one rule."suppress multiple alerts of this rule " stop the multiple alert of same rule .. so this will not be benificial for my case.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it will. From help.sap

If the Suppress Multiple Alerts of This Rule checkbox is selected (default setting), then no further alerts are generated once the rule has been met until the first alert has been confirmed.

Is ur requirement different?

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood your problem you have one alert classification defined and only alert rule to this.

If you want to make this separate, define multiple alert rules in Alert COnfiguration under RWB, by specifying the Business Systems, Name Spaces etc (Which would make other interfaces differ from this particual JDBC interface). This way, the rules would not get true for JDBC and you will not get any alerts for that JDBC related rule.

VJ