cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic export from Developer Studio to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

is there any way to automatically export java source from Developer Studio into XI ? I mean, without creating a jar file, and import it in XI. Is it possible using for example NWDI tools (CBS, CMS) ?

Thx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elliot !

I'm not sure, but if you use the deploy option of NWDS to deploy directly to the WAS of the XI server, I think that your java components will be available to be referenced in XI within UDFs.

Regards,

Matias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

I'm not sure of that. UDFs are created within XI and are related to Msg Mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elliot !

Check this threads:

You can create your mapping logic as a EJB in NWDS, and deploy it in XI to be referenced in your UDF during mapping, for example.

What do you exactly are looking for ?? what is the goal?

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

in fact, we use XI and NWDS to create java code. When the code is ready, we create a jar file, go to XI under Imported Archives and import the created archive. Now i was told it's possible to do this automaticaly, i mean without entering in XI and choose import archive. Maybe we have to use the SDM for this.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elliot !

Yes, the way I explained requeries the SDM to NWDS to automatically deploy the EJBs for later reference from XI, without using imported archives, I think if the jar is in java boot path.

Regards,

Matias.

ps: please award points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matias,

now if we deploy with SDM, where will be the archives ? Will we see them under Imported Archives or not ? We don't use EJBs for the moment.

Thx