cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No purch.data after vendor sync SRM@ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have customized vendor synchronization for SRM one client solution a few months ago and it was working fine. When I transferred vendors to SRM the were linked with the correct purchasing organization. Only thing I had to do (which annoys me though) was linking the vendor with the correct backend vendor. The ECC 6.0 system has been upgraded to the newest support pack (-1) last christmas, and now the situation has changed.

When I now create vendors in MM for non-stock purchasing organizations and I use MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT to transfer these vendor to SRM, no purchasing data is provided anymore.

All purchasing organizations are available, customizing settings are as indicated in SRM@ERP customizing documents and best practise guides . I checked everything.

Also found a note concerning this issue (747986), but this didn't work either.

Has anyone encountered this same problem? Maybe i'm doing something wrong here or I just forgot something. Before i open an OSS call i wanted to ask for your opinions/hints/tricks/solutions.

Regards,

Eddie Straaijer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruben,

I did not really "maintain" several backends, I just maintained an entry for each system we get, so I do not have to do customizing on other systems except my development client 100, which is of course preferable.

So I customized the following in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST:

Logical system Destination System type RFC Local FI validation SLD Name

ONEERPD100 SNDCLNT100 ERP_2.0_1C X 0 SND_100

ONEERPD110 SNDCLNT110 ERP_2.0_1C X 0 SND_110

ONEERPP100 SNPCLNT100 ERP_2.0_1C X 0 SNP_100

ONEERPQ100 SNQCLNT100 ERP_2.0_1C X 0 SNQ_100

ONESRMD100 SNDCLNT100 EBP_ONE 0 SRM_SERVER_SND_100

ONESRMD110 SNDCLNT110 EBP_ONE 0 SRM_SERVER_SND_110

ONESRMP100 SNPCLNT100 EBP_ONE 0 SRM_SERVER_SNP_100

ONESRMQ100 SNQCLNT100 EBP_ONE 0 SRM_SERVER_SNQ_100

SNDCLNT100 X 0 SRM_SERVER_SND_100

SNDCLNT110 X 0 SRM_SERVER_SND_110

SNPCLNT100 X 0 SRM_SERVER_SNP_100

SNQCLNT100 X 0 SRM_SERVER_SNQ_100

Before the ERP system is searched (for vendor synchronization with MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT), they first pick up the SRM system. With that system, it should be very easy to pick up to correct ERP system (system of ERP_2.0_1C type). Instead they just pick up the last entry, so that's why purchase data synchronization is not working properly.

Regards Eddie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddie,

I created vendor from MK01/XK01, then I execute MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT, select source Vendor, target is Business Partner.

I get Error message "BP role BBP001 already exists for partner 13440", when I execute tcode BP, 13440 does not exist. I don't understand why MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT does not create BP for the Vendor and it gives me a BP number that does not exist? So I applied note 983130 and resolved the issue.

However now a different error message when I run MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT, "BP role BBP000 does not exist". Do you know what is the root cause?

Thanks.

Regards,

Henry

Regards,

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I solved the problem, so let's share it with u:

1) We have multiple backend systems defined in SRM (Technical basic setting -> Define Backend Systems). During replication SAP picks the lowest entry from the table with systemtype ERP_2.0_1C. In my case the picked up system was not the correct one, so replication of purchasing data was faulty (but not errors or warnings are generated!

Any questions, just ask.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a question, how did you manage to mantain multiple backend system with the one-client solution? Are you able to connect the SRM system to different backends? I thought that it was not supported, but if it's possible i'd be interesed on how to do it.

Regards,

Ruben.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruben,

thanks for the reply. I already was informed about the note by another SDN collegue.

The problem concerning the note is that isn't released yet. In the mean while i have created an OSS message. Will inform you all about the solution.

Thanks again for you input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddie,

I had the same problem and got solved implementing note Note 1093857 - ECC one Client: Missing backend vendor number reference

There are several problems because the one client solution doesn't use table VENMAP for vendor / bp relationship but CVI_VEND_LINK instead, and they are changing a lot of routines that still use VENMAP.

I hope this work for you.

Regards,

ruben

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained the table, unfortunately it didn't matter. Still no purchasing data.

Thanks , though for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Very useful links -->

Please go through the following SAP Consulting OSS Notes ->

Note 1017288 SRM@ERP : no vendor replication into follow-on documents

Note 1012010 - SRM@ERP 'Appetizer'

Note 1004975 - SRM@ERP: Dump CX_SY_ASSIGN_CAST_UNKNOWN_TYPE in COMMPR01

Note 1035568 HRALXSYNC+SRM@ERP: Employees are not synchronizated

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

This table is really needed for SRM@ERP ->

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2006/helpdata/EN/8B/0CD6EAFBA0448391F43A2CF1679DBB/content.htm

If you assigned additional Ekorgs after the replication in your backend system you can also use report BBP_UPDATE_PORG to assign the additional purch. orgs

Regards

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not that table is not relevant for SRM@ERP. Correct me if I am wrong.

Purchase organizations and vendor are correctly set-up.

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you maintain table BBP_MARKETP_INFO correctly?Is vendor root and purchasing org. maintained?

Regards

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, this transaction is not available in case of a SRM add-on installation.

Only way to transfer vendor from r/3 to SRM is using the Master Data Synchronization cockpit (MDS cockpit)

Thanks for the reply though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddie,

Use BBPGETVD transaction for transferring vendors from back end R/3 to SRM system by mentioning the logical system, Purchasing organization and the Vendor group ID.

Choose R/3 number range only in case you want back end vendor numbers or internal numbers based on your requirement.

Also check in SLG1 for any error logs.

Hope this helps in resolving your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja