cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a issue when i create a SC using a vendor which is created recetly i am getting this error "Partner 00000032343 not found"

can any one help me plz as this is urgent

Points will be rewarded

Regards

sameer(mr.abaper@gmail.com)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There seems to be some problem with the vendor BP.Check whether the BP for that vendor exist(Check tables VENMAP,BUT000).If not then the vendor has not been replicated properly and not properly intergrated in the Vendor Org structure.Delete the BP for that vendor and then replicate again(via bupa_check_delete ).

Also check whether the BP/vendor user has no errors and consistent .You can use trascn BBP_ATTR_CHECK trascn for this.

Let me know.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry BP of vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried the Transaction PPOMV_BBP(Change vendor Groups)... but i don't have access for that... can you please tell me how to see the BP of particular BP,...

Regards

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please look in table VENMAP for all vendors replicated in SRM using BBPGETVD transaction from the R/3 back-end system.

Table - VENMAP

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check that the user is consistent and the org unit status is not centrally locked.

but i am not able to find the vendor's BP number...

Plz guide me

regards

sameer

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sameer,

I'm assuming that with Vendor Replication that you have it configured to internally assignment numbers instead of using the existing vendor number. Is that correct? Check PPOMV_BBP to see if the vendor was not replicated properly.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In SRM use t.code BBPGETVD to replciate the vendor from your backend(R/3 system).

with regards

Manjunath

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, transactions BBPGETVD & BBPUPDVD should normally be used on initial vendor replication but after that you should set up job BBP_VENDOR_SYNC. Did you look in BP or PPOMV_BBP as requested earlier? Also, did you check the log in SLG1?

Please review these and based on those, you might solve your problem.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. chk table BUT000 , or VENMAP by entering the vendor no you will find the business partner no

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use t.code BP in SRM and check wether it is centrally blocked or this vendor exists.

with regards

Manjunath