cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Stock is not permitted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I am trying to post the stock againist the Sales Order through movement type 561E ,the system is giving the message that "Sales Order (SOBKZ=) is not provided for this Goods Movement".

After saving this stock is updated with the quantity. After doing PGI the stock is not decrease by the quantity I was issed from the Sales order stock.The stock is stil showing against the Sales order.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

VASU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U r getting that as warning..reason...check ur sales order item category..u have special stock field..which in ur case i assume is blank...and when u try to post the stock to sales order using MB1C..system with obvious reason finds out the difference in special stock(given sales order item category blank meaning unrestricted and manual given E meaning special sales order stock) ...u press enter and system post the stock to sales order

Now when u do post goods issue..for same sales order system check the item category and sees that special stock is blank...resulting reduction of stock from unrestricted rather then special..and ur MMBE shows no updation in sales order stock

Usually..sales order stock conecpt is used in case of individual purchase..where u purchase against sales order and issue from sales order stock OR scenarios like MTO

Hope this clarifies ur doubt

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank U very much all

My problem is solved

Regards

VASU

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please check your sales transaction. for successful postings to sales order stock to happen, the transaction should be relevant for sales order stocks. the transactions are usually make-to-order.

also check your MRP strategy (in material master) and look at the item category that is appearing in the sales order. these should also support sales order stock postings.

that's all for now. hope this helped even if a bit. and reward if helpful.

regards.