Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No administration authorization in Change and Transport System in CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am currently working for CHARM implementation for ECC 6.0

now my problem i created an urgent correction and i released the transport request successfully, but when i try to execute the Pass correction test action it is saying that No import into test system has taken place yet. then i went to task plan and checked there in quality system it is saying No administration authorization in Change and Transport System.

So i asked my basis team to assign the S_TMW_IMPORT profile to user TSADM in 000 client of quality system and additinally our basis team has assigned S_CTS_ADMI. authorization object to TSADM user ID in 000 client of quality system. But SAP has suggested to assign S_CTS_IMPALL and S_CTS_IMPSGL authorization profile to S_CTS_ADMI.

But the problem is S_CTS_IMPALL and S_CTS_IMPSGL authorization profile is not available in 000 client of quality system.

Kindly give your valuable inputs as early as possible. the solution provided by anybody will be rewarded with points.

Thanks&Regards

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved by myself

Changeman operator role has to be assigned for the user in active client.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you try assigning the below profiles to that ID.

S_TMW_OPERA

Operator in CTS (All Transport Authorizations)

S_CTS_ALL

Transport system: All authorizations

S_CTS_DEVELO

WBO: Profile for developers in P systems (incl. tasks)

I too have checked and i did not come across the profiles nor objects S_CTS_IMPALL and S_CTS_IMPSGL .

Where did u get the message that they have to be imported ?

Hope it helps.

Award points for the replies that are helpful to you.

Rgds,

Sri