cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page numbering in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using the field "sfsy-page of sfsy-formpages " to print the page numbers which come as 1 of 2 , 2 of 2 and like that . The problem is that I do not want 1of 1 printed if there is only 1 page in the printout .

Any solutions for this prob .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in the text element

if sfsy-formpages eq 1

&sfsy-page&

else

&sfsy-page& of &sfsy-formpages&

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

plz use SFSY-FORMPAGES NE 1.

this may surely help you.

plz reward if helpful,

regards,

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the text element of the page number in the window. On the tabs above,you will find a tab by name CONDITONS.

Click on it and give the condition as SFSY-FORMPAGES NE 1.

This will check the total number of pages.

Reward if helpfull.

Regards,

Kashyap

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

with in condition give &sfsy-formpages & GT 1

then write "sfsy-page of sfsy-formpages "

reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select your Text element of Page Number. On the right hand side you will able to see the tab for the condition.

Put your condition here. SFSY-PAGE NE 1.

Check this help from SAP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/fa/0c1456d30111d3b568006094192fe3/frameset.htm

Regards,

Satish

marius_greeff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey

You can create command lines after your text element in the same window adding 1 to a global variable that you have created in the form's global variables. Then set a condition in your text element containing the page number to only print when this global variable is greater than 1.

Regards,

Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply , but this way the page number would never get printed on first page . What I need is that if only there is a single page , it shud not print the page number else it shud print like page 1 of 2 etc .

Regards