Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg F-32 to clear the Customer Account Balances

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My requirement is that i need to clear the customer account balances . It can be cleared manually thru tcode F-32.

But i need to automate the process by writing BDC or BAPI or any FM.

Pl help me by providing some inputs on that. Also help me by suggesting how i can do that.

tks in advance,

ram

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SHDB for recording the transaction.make sure,you dont make any mistake while recording.

Using this recording,you can write a BDC and automate the process.

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Bhavin P Shah

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Mar 5, 2008 4:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding F-32 which is used for FIFO clearing while doing recording through SHDB.

First enter customer and for the date use the logic by checking the invoice amount and payment which ever may be greater enter that date and enter period and select document number radiobutton

and enter

in the next which has greater amount enter that document number i.e invoice number or payment number and take care that the greater amount should be above the lower amount other wise error will occur there we will calculate the balance amount.

if payment amount is greater we will run for clearing another invoice number or if invoice amount is greater means run with another payment amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have completed this scenario by doing recording for transcation F-32, according to my requirement it's become much easier to do it using BDC.

Thanks to all for kind response.

regards

ram

0 Kudos

Hi ! subbaraman venkataramanan

There is a similar requirement in my company. If possible can you share the BDC code.

My email: <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Thanks & Regards

Sanjay Petkar

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Mar 5, 2008 4:28 PM

0 Kudos

Hi ! subbaraman venkataramanan

There is a similar requirement in my company. If possible can you share the BDC code.

We have created BDC it is not giving any error but effect is not going to original documents.

It is preparing posting documents (FB03) but items are still open in open list(FBL5N).

My email: <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

OR <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Please suggest

Thanks & Regards

Mahendra Darwatkar

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Mar 5, 2008 4:29 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I have to work on F-32 using BDC,where i am getting one payment for two invoices or one payment for single invoice.Can you send your code to my mail id ( <REMOVED BY MODERATOR> ) and give some suggestions regarding this...Do needful help regarding this issue ASAP.

Thanks

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Mar 5, 2008 4:30 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay ,

I have to work on F-32 using BDC,where i am getting one payment for two invoices or one payment for single invoice in flat file.Can you send your code to my mail id ( <REMOVED BY MODERATOR> ) and give some suggestions regarding this...Do needful help regarding this issue ASAP.

Thanks

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Mar 5, 2008 4:30 PM

0 Kudos

i am also having same requirement.but the logic is becoming too complex because single document number for clearing the open items.for a customer we can have n number of invoices and n number of payments.based on the base line date,assignment and xref3.

18.05.2010 DZ 2000

18.05.2010 DR 1000

18.05.2010 DR 200

20.05.2010 DZ 2000

20.05.2010 DR 1000

20.05.2010 DR 200

now we are creating 2 documents for 18.05.2010 and 20.05.2010 .but customer expects to create single document or both.

then we have to handle table control.page down and page up.

is the process folowing is correct or we have to create individual documents or single document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

This is Ravi Kumar . I have written BDC using recording shdb

but i am facing lot of problem with the logic . Can you send me the sourc code you have written.

Regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask ur functional guy to help u for doing recording as he/she is the right person to do so .