cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap stock in transit CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are trying to do intercompany return. We created Return PO and did a reverse GI. The stock is updated to stock in tranist CC. We now want to scrap stock from Stock in transit CC . Is there any way? Please help.

Regards,

Beena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Transaction Code: MB5T

Report used to generate MB5T is: RM07MTRB

Internal Tracking ID: 15216

See if this helps.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

Thank u. If I am not mistaken MB5T list out all the stock in transit CC. But I would like to know how to remove it from stock in transit CC.. any suggestion?

Regards,

Beena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beena,

Are you the Beena from BCS?

If not, sorry to bother you.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beena,

I tried to map the scenario of return from intercompany...i created return PO..and ..return delivery and goods receipt for return DO and after this i have stock in transit CC...here i used mvt type 673

to move the stock from stock in transit CC..i did MIGO against outbound delivery(return delivery number)...here it takes 161..now the stock is in unrestricted...use MB1A 551 for scrapping

so i guess all u need to do is MIGO against return order i.e. techinally outbound do and MB1A 551 mvt type

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the Input.

Jagdish,

Thank you for taking time to go test the scenario.

Anoop,

I am not from BCS

Regards,

beena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Why do you want to scrap it from the stock in transit? Recieve the goods in the plant, then you can scrap it .. no? Use movement 551.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Beena,

Try to post the stock from stock in transit to unrestricted and then you can scrap the same.

regards,

Reshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshmi,

Thank you for the reply.Do you know the movement type to post from Stock in transit CC to unrestricted stock?

Regards,

Beena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Beena,

I am not sure, but you can check the movement type in Mb1b or in mb1c

regards,

Reshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u pls try fMB1B with mvt type 352 to move stock from "stock in transit" to unrestricted...and then use MB1A tp issue stock from unrestricted to scrap

Let me know whether this resolves or not

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u pls try MB1B with mvt type 352 to move stock from "stock in transit" to unrestricted...and then use MB1A tp issue stock from unrestricted to scrap

Let me know whether this resolves or not

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your reply. If you check MMBE stock in transit and stock in transit CC is different. I want to scrap stock in transit CC. Movement type 352 doesn't seem recognize stock in transit CC.

Regards,

Beena