cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign task list to inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have activated the insp type 06 to few materials and not set the indicator "insp with task list" and "check char".So system doesnt allow me to do the result recording though lot status is "REL CALC" which is very right.

But now i want to do the result recording for all these lots which are already generated in the system.

so how can i?

Whether i need to cancel all these lots and again create it or is there any other better solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

if you need a documentation of the exit you can use the transaction SMOD enter the exit name QPL10001 and look at the documentation.

To activate an exit use the transaction CMOD and add the exit to your customer project.

In this particular case you would use the exit QPL10001 to change the E_QALS fields:

PLNTY, PLNNR, PPLVERW, PLNAL, ZAEHL, ZKRIZ, STAT15, SLWBEZ, STAT13, PPKZTLZU, ZAEHL1, PRBNAVERF, PRBNAVV, SELREVLV, SELWERK, SELLIFNR, SELHERST, SELKUNNR, SELPPLVERW, and GUELTIGAB.

If you only want to change the date for the plan selection you only need to change GUELTIGAB to i.e. the current date.

Regards,

Isabelle

0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

you can use the transaction QA02 for this purpose and by activating the exit QPL10001 you can also assign a correct plan to the inspection lots.

I hope that this information helps resolve your issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply

but i dont know much about exit.

can you please tell how to activate the said exit.

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Can you please confirm me that whether in the inspection setup (QM view in the material master ) for the material you have activated inspection with task list or/and inspec with spec for the inspection type for which lot is been created ?

The reason I am asking the same because if it is not activated then the tab that I have mentioned in the last post will not get reflected in QA02...

Let me know that whether this solves the issue.....

Regards

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

i think i was not able to explain you my question.Please read it again. my question is :

"I have activated the insp type 06 to few materials and not set the indicator "insp with task list" and "check char".So system doesnt allow me to do the result recording though lot status is "REL CALC" which is very right.

But now i want to do the result recording for all these lots which are already generated in the system.

so how can i?

Whether i need to cancel all these lots and again create it or is there any other better solution?"

0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

have you read the F1-Help to "Check Char."?

Inspect by Characteristics

Dependencies

If you want to record results based on characteristics, you must inspect using a task list or a material specification.

Characteristic-based results recording is a prerequisite for characteristic-based dynamic modification. In task lists, you can choose a dynamic modification level.

So what are your options? Either assign a plan or material specifications to the inspection lot via QA02.

Suggestions: Use the Exit QPL10001 for the Plans

Or QMCF0001 for specifications

Either way you need to suppliment the lot with the missing data.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will have to take the help of abaper for user exit.he is busy with some work so tomarrow i will try with him and get back to you.

thnaks

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

I have tried with the same scenerio here in IDES & after resetting the sample calculation (QAC3) .. I am able to assign the task list to the inspection lot in QA02...... I am not sure why the specification tab is not seen in your system......... I will try to find if there is some reason behind that & let you know in case I find some valid explaination.

Regards

Kaushik

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

You don't have to cancel the lot......... what I suggest is that you can reset the sample calculation for the inspection lot in T-code QAC3...... This will chenge the status of the insprction lot to created

then change the inspection lot QA02....... in the inspection specification tab click the Task list/Spec button to assign the valid Tasklist / material Spec to the inspection lot....finally save the inspection lot......

Reward points if you find this helpful......

Thanks & Regrads

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried with QAC3 but it doent work.

The status is changing to CRTD but when you go to QA02, there is no inspec spceification tab.

what should i do?

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandip,

R u telling that after the lot status has changed to CRTD... then in QA02 you are not able to see the Inspection specification tab.....

Regards

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes kaushik,

you caught it correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since status is REL , I do not see any way ouit for these inspection lots except the reversing the goods movements.

Reverse the Goods movements , activate the reqd chk boxes

& re do the movements.

You can proceed.

Regards

YMREDDY