Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client has the following scenario.

> Same pricing procedure for Quotation and Order

> Condition type ( say ZA01) is in the pricing procedure for giving commission to the agents.

> Manual entry is not checked for this condition type.

Requirement

the condition type (ZA01) should not be editable in the quotation stage, but the same condition type should be editable in the order.

Is there is a way to acheive this.

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

S Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep

Make the condition type non editable throught and maitain condition record using appropriate access sequence to determine values automatically while creating Quotation.

Other wise I guess it may not be possible

Reward if usefull

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is where we have to develop Alt. condition base value routine in the pricing functionality.

i.e without changing universal value of condition we can handle through routine.

The logic is something like this,

If the Document category is B then do not allow to change the value else If the doc. category is C then allow the changes to change the condition value.

Try this you will get result.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is how u can go abt it. in v/06 make 'manual entries has priority' in hte changes which an be made tab. you can define the PP determination for the sales docs. then using basis authoristion for the sales doc type, pricing procedure and the step of the cond u can put the check. if the basis restriction does not wrk u can explre the user exit route. try MV45AFZZ.

saurabh