cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Price in 'JPY' Currency.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody ,

I have the problem in 'JPY' Currency , I print PO Price in 'JPY' on po form but this price removed decimal places.

eq. Po Price is 100. but Po Form Print 1. What is that problem?

I want Print PO Price 100.

How I print this price?

anybody tell me.

Thanks

S.Muthu,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go TO SPRO, geneneral settings, set country.

Go to Japan & diplay settings in this case.

check date display and dec pt format which governs the decimal format.

anya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Certain currencies does not have decimal places like JPY, KRW.

Generally amount fields in SAP are stored in SAP as 2 decimal places.

Check what is being passed to the form? Is it being passed as 100.00?

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for the quick response.

It's 100.00 JPY that is being pass to the form but when get printed it became 1JPY. its only happening in JPY currency.

Hope you can help me on this.

Thanks,

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your form, how are you displaying the amount fields? If its just a problem with JPY currency, just check whether you have any code in the form that performs such operations before display.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have worked on JPY currency some time back and we used to multiply the value with 100 in case the currency is JPY so as to convert the decimals to whole numbers.

So as Balaji says there might be some code which does this division by 100 in your case for all currenices, out of which the JPY currency needed to be eliminated.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

But only the item price in the printout is wrong, the total amount below is correct. for example:

qty unit price subtotal

8pc 70.00 560.00

total = 56,000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Do check out what operations are done on the field that is being displayed. That helps without looking at the actual code this is just an assumption that there might be some arithematic operations that are done on that field.

The total value and Unit price may be other fields on which the manipulations are not being done. But do double check your code for assuring the same.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to format the value using currency formats. This to be done before you populate the value to script. You can write the logic in the print program.

There are few currency formats in which no decimals will be available. check the table TCURR & TCURX. Write a case statement based on currency format and divide the value with 10 or 100 etc or multiply with 10, 100 etc.

finally populate to the field where you need to display in the script.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Thanks for the quick response, can you pls tell how can I check out the operations done in the field that is being displayed? Any tcode or path?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

For changing the country specific settings, use txn OY17.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

If the output is suppressing decimals then we can apply some formatting options.

say if the value is 100.00 and the output is only 100 then we can do something.

say &itab-fld1(.0)& will display only 100 instead of 100.00.

If it is displaying only 1 instead of 100 then may be something else is going wrong somewhere(may be checking your print program where this value is retrieved helps), as in the user profile also we do not have any option like that to print.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Good day to you, I also encountered the same issue on print out price IN JPY price removed decimal places.

May I know your solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan