Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in creating a track

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a new track in NWDi like this

1.created a product,sofware unit and software component and defined the dependencies(required components like BUILDT,JTECHS etc)

2.Went to landscape configurator and clicked on track data and enter the track name and add the sc created .

3.After adding the sc created required components came automatically in the track data screen.

4.i saved the track data then it says track is created

5.I went to NWDS and trying to import that track.

6.i can see all the components in that track but inside each component like BUILDT i dont see any sda files(external libraries or jar files) they are just empty.

Did i miss any step here in creating the track

please help me in resolving this issue

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

i am facing problem similar to yours. in my case track created doesnot caontain components eg. BUILDT, JTECHS and when i added it later the status of track changes to yellow

would you please elaborate your problem and if in case it has been solved then please explain that also

thanks

deeps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before going to 5th step you need to add one more step, you have to import required DCs in transport studio.

Go to transprot studio in CMS, there you can find checkin and development tabs.

Go to Checkin tab you can find the required DCs to import. If you cannot find your DCs to import you need to place thode DCs in "usr\sap\JTrans" directory. After checkin you need to import those in development tab.

Then you have to go to NWDS and import the track

Regards

Suresh