cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to Oracle AQ through Sender JMS Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Could any of you successfully connect to Oracle AQ (Oracle 9i) through Sender JMS Adapter ? I searched in the forum, couldn't find a satisfactory answer.

We have correctly installed the JMS driver "aqapi.jar" in the PI 7.0 Web AS through SDM.

I then tried to configure the Sender JMS Adapter using Transport Protocol as "Access JMS Provider Generically" and Message Protocol as "JMS 1.x", however I am not sure what parameters and values to be given in the table (I couldn't find any documentation in SAP Help nor a SAP Note w.r.t. Oracle AQ).

I have made the following entries in the table and given values to it:

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.classname

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.constructor

JMS.QueueImpl.classname

JMS.QueueImpl.constructor

When I activated the Adapter, I got the following errors based on the value I gave in JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.classname. If the value is oracle.jms.AQjmsQueueConnectionFactory the error is:

Error during channel initialization; exception trace: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:

oracle.jms.AQjmsQueueConnectionFactory.()

---

and if the value is oracle.jms.AQjmsXAQueueConnectionFactory the error is:

Error during channel initialization; exception trace: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: Io exception: The

Network Adapter could not establish the connection

---

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

We are running through the same issue connecting XI to Oracle AQ.

Did you come up any solution connecting this one? if yes, Could you please help us connecting this.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yedluri