cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps Receiver HTTP Adapter Scenario ( RFC to HTTP )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to HTTP Receiver Adapter scenario and am looking for some instructions that will guide me through step by step instructions.

The Scenario is I am getting data from SAP and wants to send to web application using HTTP adapter.

I have already created same scenario (RFC to JDBC) and it is working fine. I just to want to change receiver as web appilcation where I can post the data which I am getting from RFC for which I want to use HTTP adapter.

Highly Appreciate your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Chandravadan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting data from SAP and wants to send to web application using HTTP adapter

Do you have RFC to HTTP asyn or sync scenario?

If you are looking for the receiver HTTP adapter configuration please refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/64dbb0af9f30b4e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A lot of people reference this blog. Depending on if you need BPM or not.

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same Scnario RFC --> XI ---> HTTP with responce coming back from HTTP to xi and then in turn will go back to SAP.

so it is like : RFC to XI and then To HTTP application at BANK partner

but my case more complex because before i send the message to the web application over HTTP i need to encrypt the message and communicate with the web application of the bank, so i wonder how can we implement SSL to handshake with the bank successfully and how to encrypt the xml before i send the message to the bank ????

also one more interesting question is : when i send the data to the bank over HTTP they asked me to pass it as an arugment...so what does that mean and how can i send data as an argument inside the HTTP request ??

so in this case do i have to use HTTP adapter or SOAP adapter ????

please help me out guys and thanks in advance