cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Shopping cart, bid invitation, bid, purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We created a shopping cart with one line item. We subsequently created a bid invitation from the shopping cart. We added a line item to the bid invitation. We accepted a bid for the 2 line items and then "generated purchase order". Two purchase orders generated automatically. One purchase order references the shopping cart and one does not reference the shopping cart.

We do not want to generate both orders. We only want to generate one purchase order for both lines on the bid invitation.

I searched OSS notes on this and couldn't come up with anything. We presently have SRM 5.0 extended classic.

Edited by: Daniel Scott on Jan 10, 2008 8:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

If you are looking for online shopping and bidding online then I strongly suggest/share my experience of BidBargains.com.au, it is an Australian online auction site. Auction is a highest unique auction that gives all registered bidders a greater chance than ever before of winning, as the saying goes everyone likes a bargain. So, at least try once the:

http://www.bidbargains.com.au

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you correctly checking in SE18 transaction for the BADI - BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE ?? Please double-check again...

See related link ->

We had the same issue with GROUP_PO.

SAP asked us to use BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE instead of BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE for SRM 5.0 (SRM_SERVER 550). Please refer note "Note 1073137 - SRM5.0: Badi BBP_BS_GROUP_BE instead of BBP_RESERVATION_GRP"

Here CT_ITEM is changing. The field "CT_ITEM-refnumber" corresponds to "CT_PROC_ITEM-GROUP_1".

If for the badi BBP_BS_GROUP_BE you are finding that CT_ITEM is empty as well- Please implement note "Note 1040082 - BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE: Parameter is_object not filled".

It should resolve the issue. With CT_ITEM filled you should be able to carry out the grouping according your crieteria.

BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE BADI (Sample documentation and source code)

Please go through the following SAP OSS Notes as , which will help ->

Note 715213 - Interface change in BAdIs in Release SRM 4.0

Note 1040082 BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE: Parameter is_object not filled

Note 980017 Follow-on document not created

Note 912873 Item not filled when using PO number range BADI

Note 820404 BADI BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE not called correctly

Note 610332 BADI - BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE/BBP_RESERVATION_GRP: Customer fields

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

have a look into Note 918169 regarding grouping of SCs.

Maybe it helps.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the BADI "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI" and method "BBP_BID_CHANGE".

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.