cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No billing documents were generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends i created an sales order and subsequently i did vl01n,lt03 and vlo2n now i want to do billing using VF01 but system is giving error saying that process is incorrect and msg is that No billing documents were generated.

pls help me your help is much appreciated

Thanks

Rag sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be no of reasons as per your information.

1)Is PGI done?

2)Are items in order relevant for billing?

3)Please check S.doc type confi- Is there proposed billing type in VOV8?Is it special order type?

4)Please check copy control settings in VTFA.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Nayak,

pgi is done ,order is delivery related and relevant for billing. in vov8 billing type is delivery related that is F2 and in VTFA what do you want me to check pls let me know.

Regards

Rag sam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you receive the message that No Billing documents were generated, you can check the log, you will know the exact reason why billing did not happen.

The most likely reason can of Item Category copy control. Or there may be a billing block on your Sales Order, or in the Delivery.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase, Item Category is being used apart from Standard Item Category, ensure that the Item Category is added in Copy Control (VTLF or VTFL), which is required to be copied with reference to Item category TAN.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh,

I checked item cat it is standard i.e. TAN and copying requirements is 004 Delivery related item only.

but still problem is existing pls suggest if there is any other solution

Regards

Raghu.s

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear rag

Go to VTFL, select your Billing Type and Delivery Type. Now instead of selecting the item, click the blue lens on top. Here see what the "Copying requirements" is maintained. I think it should be "003".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u very much

regards

Rag sam