cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent : not able to see any message on SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I have created a scenario XML->XI->SAP R3 for this i have cretaed data in integration repository and in along with interface object i have created 1 mesg maping( MT--->BAPI ) and and Interface Mapping using the same mesg mapping.

in integration directory i have created 2 communication channels one is of sender(adapter file) and other reciever ( adapter RFC ) and rest other things also .

but when i am checking in SXMB_MONI i am not getting any message i am unable to figure it out where i have done mistake . when i am checking in communication monitor Sender_File_Comm_channel is working fine and Receive_RFC_Comm_channel is showing this message in log :

Receiver channel 'RFC_Reciever' for party '', service 'BS_ACC_FLAT_R3' (internal name 'RfcClient[RFC_Reciever]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=en, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=300, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=XXXXX, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=XX.XX.XX.XX}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=en, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=300, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=XXXXX, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=XX.XX.XX.XX}

Current pool size: 0, maximum pool size : 1

is this communication channel is fine ?

please suggest how to check application is made correct or not ?

thanks in advance

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Let me know something else about your scenario:

Did you implement a sender agreement?

Are you sure the file is proccesed? I mean: deleted, tested, archived...

Is the BAPI executed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

If I understand correctly the scenario is File -- XI -- RFC and you do not see any message in SXMB_MONI.

I would test the Sender File Adapter first before going to RFC. If the file is picked up and sent to Int Server you would see a corresponding message in SXMB_MONI.

I would first check the Sender File Comm Channel in Comm Channel Monitoring and ensure the file id being picked up.

In case this is not working you would get the exact error in the File Comm Channel. If this channel is working fine and you see a message id for the picked up file but the corresponding message Id is not available in SXMB_MONI, I would have a look at the queues if they are registered properly in SMQR or check if messages are stuck in any queue using SMQ1 and SMQ2 transactions. Please do the following steps and I am sure the scenario would work.

In case you find the problem and are not able to resolve it please post it here and I can suggest something.

Please award points if this post helps you.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Kanwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Carlos ,

i have created sender agreement ,

i think file is not proccesed? neither bapi is executed .

thanks & regards,

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am geting message in SXMB_MONI now .....status is error and showing "No receiver agreement found for sender -"

i think bcoz In Integration Builder in Interface Determination i am not able to see my interface mapping i have created in integration repository ??

suggest me how to proceed ?

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

The first you have to do is to be sure if the file is picked up or not.

Check you sender File adapter configuration.

Check the name of the fail and that it matches with the configuration. Are you using any mask? If so, check it.

Are you accessing you file by FTP or NFS?

Set the file to be deleted after proccesing. If it is deleted the File adapter works fine. If it is not deleted after your poll interval the adapter is wrong.

Tell us something else about you adapter file configuration

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sharma,

So your configuration is wrong. Please create configuration between your file sender and rfc receiver. Also create receiver agreement and give a shot.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

forget my last comment because its obviusly that finally your file is picked up.

Now check the receiver determination of your scenario.

Check your file. I mean, the xml structure of your file is exactly the same that the structure of the outbound Message interface that you developed in Integration Repository.

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that the error is now in the Configuration.

The easiest way to check your configuration is in ID goto Tools- Test Configuration Specify ur sender Serice, Interface Name and Namespace. Give the payolad and see the results.

Just ensure that in tcode SICF under sap-xi-simulation service is active.

Please award points if the post helps.

Best Regards,

Kanwal