cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price from MDM is not transferred to shopping cart in EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are implementing MDM 2.0/SP2 for SRM. Actually the catalog content is fully available, the only problem is that I don't get the price from catalog into shopping cart via OCI. When I browse through catalog coming from EBP every price in MDM-shopping cart (WEB UI) is displayed correctly. When I transfer the articles from MDM-shopping cart to EBP every field is transferred correctly except price. When I test with Fiddler I also don't see price coming in, and I also don't see any system message in system log SLG1 of EBP.

These are my settings:

Price in MDM data manger like:

Price Information: 1| |AVL Graz|12.14| Euro

OCI:

NEW_ITEM-PRICE Price Information -Amount (not transferred)

NEW_ITEM-CURRENCY Price Information - Currency (transferred correctly)

NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT Price Information - Price Base Quantity (transferred correctly)

Did you guys have a similar problem before?

Best Regards Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thomas,

As specified by u can see items with their prices in the Data Manager as well as in the Shopping cart but not on EBP side.

These were the settings u had specified:

OCI Mappings:

NEW_ITEM-PRICE Price Information -Amount (not transferred)

NEW_ITEM-CURRENCY Price Information - Currency (transferred correctly)

NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT Price Information - Price Base Quantity (transferred correctly)

Please do check wether the items which u r purchasing is having all the values populated.

Bcoz as given u havnt specified Orderunit field and Minimum Quantity UOM.

As per my understanding to purchase any item, and take it onto the EBP side with its price the Orderunit field must be populated with Unit of Measure.

After inserting values in Order unit and Minimum Quantity UOM then go and check wether its price is taken from the Shopping cart to the EBP.

Please check it will work

Do let me know

Hope dis helps u

Regards Tejas...............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Teyas,

thanks for help. I think the proplem comes from the dezimal comma seperator in German catalog language in price. When the catalog user logs on in English langugage the problem does not occure. I think it's a bug in SRM-MDM Catalog 2.0 SP02 Patch01. We are now installing SRM-MDM Catalog 2.0 SP02 Patch02.

Best Regards Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

has the upgrade solved your issue?

I have a similar problem, but we are on SP02 Patch 02 already.

Best regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just found out that this issue is solved with SP02 Patch 03 - as stated in OSS not 1135257.

Regards,

Karsten

Answers (0)