cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

html template for approve/ reject sc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Whats the HTML tempalte for the approve / reject SC.

There is button called 'change' in the approval screen of the approval.

I want to remove this button through html modifcation.

has anybody done thsi befor / how to achieve this.

Please help.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF you are talking about the CHANGE button which appears when adding an approver,then you can implemnet the BADI BBP_CHNG_AGNT_ALLOW for it.Also see note 894346.

If you want to remove /disable or not allow the approver to chnage the SC using the CHANGE button,thenn you can do this by setting the value of the paramtere "BBP_WFL_SECURITY " to low in trasn PFCG.

See if the foll threads are useful to you....

1>

2>

You can also implement the BADI BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI,

method - SET_SECURITY_LEVEL to overwrite ur PFCG settings....

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

yaa changing the security level can stop 'changing' the SC for approval but at the same time approver whih is in turn is shopper ( level 1 kind of approver ) can;t change his SC.

So changing the securtiy level in personalization seems not to be very useful :-(((

so more achievalbe option looks to change the htmp tempalte of approvel .i think its template bbpsc07 or bbpsc08. can anybody has idea how to modify this template to remove the 'change' button from approvres screen.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Modifying the template will not help.You need to modify the std code in order to not allow the requester to change his SC(When requester is the approver).

change standard ABAP in screen SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 150, in FORM button_modify_screen:

WHEN '007'.

*...first check SC change authority

*...show button 'change' if you come from status or empl.inbox or

*...manager inbox

*...don't show button 'change' in the inbox, when not locked

and implement your custom logic: deactivate button if SC status is "Ordered" or what you want.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi disha,

The requirment is that requester should be able to change his SC, but if I use the security level as 'Low' the change option is available in both the SC and approve / reject SC screen.

I want to remove the 'change' button in approve/ reject SC and keep it as it is in check status SC

Regards

Ram

Answers (0)