cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Form - problem with ZPL and labels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm designing Labels (101.6mm x 63.5mm ) for a Zebra 105 SL. I've designed the layout using several windows, due to design "needs". I'm receiving the data by a table.

In the beginning i've just put the fields in it's output window, naturally how i wasn't looping, it only print one label.

I have some problems:

- How can i loop when i have several windows to put the fields i want, since i can't put windows inside loop or tables ?

- How can i force each record in it's own label (form feed, page break, etc...) ?

I appreciate any help

Regards

Antonio Fonseca

Edited by: Antonio Fonseca on Jan 10, 2008 3:43 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have two solutions :

- stop using windows and using tables or maybe more simple, using simple text.

- Loop inside the ABAP code to send information to the smartform for each row of the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have two solutions :

- stop using windows and using tables or maybe more simple, using simple text.

- Loop inside the ABAP code to send information to the smartform for each row of the table.

I've used windows, because of the layout requested, which couldn't be done with table, if i use only text, i would have to loop anyway, and loose the "fantastic" layout that's required

Call the smartform for each record ? That won't be to slow, it seems strange, right?

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it's the solution I'have used with ZPL2.

You play in landscape mode ? because in normal mode, there is no problem with table or frame ..