cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing EJB from Java Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I developed an EJB, deployed it to the J2EEServer via Visual Administrator. When I do a lookup from outside (NWDS) with the JNDI Name I gave it, everything works fine.

Now I have to use this EJB in a Java Mapping. I do the same --> lookup and narrow with PortableRemoteObject and so on.

But the problem is that I always get an java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for the home interface.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Olli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not possible to call EJBs from mapping. Could you provide the code of the EJB as a library that you access direct from the mapping instead?

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Check my wiki article:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/stage/SapNetweaverProcessIntegration.CallEjb3.0methodfromJavaclassmappingPI7.1

(SapNetweaver Process Integration. Call Ejb 3.0 method from Java class mapping PI 7.1)

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Did you imported the EJB classes into the .jar file in Integration Repository -> Imported Archives?

Regards

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes I did. And now I get a ClassCastException, but with the same implementation as in my remote test.

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you send the java code and message error implemented in your java mapping?