cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMD_ORDER: how to set default values for Requester and Change Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

how do I set default values in TA crmd_order?

I drew my organizational hierarchy using TAs bp and ppoma_crm.

When a new Change Request (e. g. SDHF) is created, I want the four roles (Requester, Change Manager, IT Operator and Developer) to be set automatically, not manually.

Both Requester (= Key User) and Change Manager are derivable. I did not find anything in SPRO neither in the OSS neither here.

Points will be rewarded as a matter of course!

Thanx in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

the best way to do it is assign the appropriate business partners for these roles in the ibase.

Go to IB52, select the ibase you want and click on Goto - Partner.

You can input the business partners you want automatically populated once this ibase is used.

Hope it was helpfull.

Salpi

Please reward for any helpful answers or solutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dirk,

as Salpi stated you can use the iBase as the source of your data. But just for clarification, you will still need to create an Access Sequence and a Partner Determination Procedure.

Actually, looking at the SLFN Sold-to-Party partner function's Access Sequence and Partner Determination Procedure can show you how it's done with the iBase.

regards,

Jason

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dirk Malas ,

In IB52 which one we have to assign for Change Manager,there we can find 5 option.

Thanks,

babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

look for Define Access Sequence & Define Partner Determination Procedure in SPRO and read the IMG Activity Documentation. You can find it in the Service Desk config, but it works for the other transaction types too.

Basically, you create Access Sequences where you tell the Partner Determination Procedure where to look for the values for the Partner Function fields.

The Access Sequence can use lots of sources for the information, including your org structure.

regards,

Jason