cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem registering CremePie.dll file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working with signature capture in standard MAM. I am trying to run the standard signature capture functionality in PDA. I have deployed mamsignapplet.cab and

signaturecapture.cab files in side WEB-INF\signature folder.

In SAP Note 897289, I read that we need to register the some dll files in PDA, so that the browser will supports the applets in it.

Also in the same document it was mentioned like

For CrEme versions 3.25, 3.26 and 3.27a there is an acknowledged by NSICOM

bug as plug-in registration link contains wrong dll path for those

versions. Copy/Paste both "Register/Unregister Plug-In" files from

\Windows\CrEme\Demos to your desktop with the help of ActiveSync, open both

dlls and change the existing line with the following

\windows\regsvrce.exe \windows\creme\bin\CremePie.dll.

I have copied Register Plugin/Unregister Plugin files to my desktop and tried to edit them. But they saved as shorcut and I could not edit them. I have checked the properties of that file. There file type is Shortcut and target is \windows\regsvrce.exe CremePie.dll.

Can any body please tell me how to edit this file or can we create this file.

Regards

Murthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for that I use the software "total commander" from http://www.ghisler.com/ running directly on the PDA. This gives me the ability to edit the file on the PDA.

Please see if REGSVRCE.EXE is available in your windows directory. Some verndors do not deliver that file, cause it is not supported as standard CE file. If this is the case, download the .NET SDK for CE. This installs the file on the PC in the WINCE500 directory - you can download it from there to the device then.

I hope this helps to solve the issue!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the response. I have completed .dll file registration with regsvrce.exe tool itself.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narasimha,

I am also facing the same problem for registrating cremepie.dll. I want to run an application which will link to an html containing applet. Please tell me how u resolved that issue.

Regards,

Priyanka