cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation based on Document value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a senario when a sales order is being created ( irrespective of the customer ) and the value exceeds Rs.1,00,000/- ( system should not consider open orders, open deliveries and open billings or outstanding) the system should block the delivery.

How to map this in SAP

Thanks in advance

Narayana. B.S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please once again check whether your customer (using for testing the scenario) belongs to the same combination of CCA, Risk Category and Credit Group for which you have given the value one lakh in OVA8 in the field Max Doc Value.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i guess u need to put an user exit. if vbak-netwr> 100000, hten then vbak-lifsk shud be set to a value tht u can define. chek hte exit. MV45AFZZ

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

in OVA8, don't forget to check the Document Value box. in Reaction choose either B (error message) or D (error message + amount over limit).

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if you want to block a sales order when the value exceeds a certain amount, you can make the settings in OVA8. just make the entry in the Maximum Document Value. just be sure to make the other settings compatible (e.g. Update, Static vs Dynamic, Sensitive Fields, etc.).

hope this helped. thanks for reward.

jty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Already i tried in OVA8 it is not working

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

after OVA8, you must assign the risk category of your settings to the credit account in FD32, in the status tab.

it should then work, assuming you have done the other settings such as credit control of item category, sales documents, etc.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Try Through the user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK in program MV45AFZZ put a delivery block if the net value of the sale order exceeds Rs.1,00,000 and in the same user exit give authorization for the users you require 's for removing the delivery block by VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think it is a special requirement and u need to contact ur ABAPer and he can create a program logic to meet this requirement to suit this requirement. then u have to assign this to ur sales doc, type

It is not possible using SAP standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Outstanding or uncollectible receivables can spoil the success of a company. SAP Automatic Credit Management enables you to minimize the credit risk yourself by choosing specific credit limits for your customers.

You can take the financial pulse of a customer or group of customers, identify early warning signs, and enhance your credit-related decision-making.

To further refine your credit management organization, you can use SAP document value classes.

SAP provides this feature to authorize credit representatives to release orders based on order value.

To explain the process,

I’ll use the example of a company that wants to give authorizations to release blocked orders based on the order value: A credit representative can approve orders up to $500 whereas only a credit manager can approve orders equal to or above $500. The company in my example has centralized credit control with a single credit control area.

Regards,

Siddharth.