cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I'm trying to display a "Message Output: Contracts" using the "Display Message" button in the ME9K transaction.

When I select the contract and try to display, the system wait for a while and then display me the following error:

ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101)

I verified the ADS configuration, and it's working fine.

First of all I tested the FP_TEST_00 report, and it was ok.

Then I tried to "disply message" for invoice orders using transaction ME9F (same procedure followed for the ME9K) and the PDF preview of the purchase orders is displayed correctly.

Can anyone help solving this issue?

Best Regards,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

Problem solved on our own.

The root cause was the device type (POST2) used to print the Contracts in PDF format.

We changed the device to HPLJ4 and then we were able to correctly process the contracts PDF printing.

Hope this will be helpful in analyzing issues of the same kind.

Regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look to this => http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/63eefb818c311ee10000000a155369/content.htm

Try also the Report FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE, if there is an error check the SM59 Destination for ADS and User/Password on the Java-Stack.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas.

I looked at SAP help and checked for FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE.

Everything is working properly.

I only noticed a little difference between the transferred bytes using the "with destination service" option in the report FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE (35.879 vs. the 35.708 without selecting the option flag).

Any other advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marco

I'm running in a SP8 ECC 6.0 environment, so the report FP_CHECK_HTTP_DATA_TRANSFER has not been tested because it does not exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I opened a service message [#0000028419] to have some support from SAP.

I'll let you know if finally we solve this issue.

Regards,

Marco