cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find a Transaction code from a Transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there any way to find the Transaction code of a Customizing transport request.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayabhaskar,

You can look for Transport object R3TR TRAN in the customizing transport request.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it's possible.

A customizing request contains customizing tables entries.

There is no link with a customizing transaction.

You can create directly a customizing request by editiong directly the entries in the request task with SE01, R3TR TABU..

Regards,

Olivier

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to SE09 look for the transport and drill down until you find the objects included in the transport.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Reyes ,

the drill down will give the description of the img activity.& Table where it gets stored.

If i click on the description of the img activity,system takes me to the img Node.after executing the node i can see from the status bar.

But i wants to see against a Transport request corresponding t-code.is ther any report directly gives it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayabhaskar,

It is possible. If you have the table name preferably the view name then do the following:

1. Go to SE16 and then to table TSTCP.

2. In the filed parameter give the the view name in the format viewname; i.e if the viewname is V_T005 then input the value as V_T005;. Please note the semi-colon use.

3. Now execute it and you will get the output.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya,

This may not be exhaustive solutions. It will only work if the transaction is created a SM30 view of a table or a view. It is not then drill down the request and click on the IMG activity part. When you click on it a pop up will come giving you one or many options. Dobule click on any one of them. It will take you to SPRO with the concerned node highlighted in green. Execute that node. Then from main menu choose System--Status and look for Transaction.

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu.