cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution of GOA contract on multiple backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

can someone explain me how to setting organization structure to distribute 1 goa contract to multiple back end?

More in detail, how have I to model the structure of user that has to create GOA contract?

Have I to use local purchasing org,...?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To add to Claudia and Ashish:

1) You can use local P.Org

2) If you have data transfer to backend problems use BADI in SRM (I think it's BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE) or BBP_CTR in R/3 to map data between SRM and backend ERPs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For creating GOA and Distributing it to multiple backend system.

1. Transaction Type - GCTR

2. setting of different number range for this transaction type.

3. Execute transaction bbp_ctr_maincc for GOA.

4. If you go in the distribution screen on item level. depending on the Purchasing organisation ( which is nothing but your erp system ) and Location ( Plant) distribution of items can take place on different backend.

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

the setting in the Org Model depends on you design of purchasing organizations and purchasing groups. The Attribute CT_PROC_TY needs to be maintained in the Organizational Plan on the highest Level of your Purchasing Organisation structure with the Value of the document type uses for global outline agreements. In can be one or more doc types, which you then need to maintain for this attribute in the org structure. If no attribute exists, the system checks the transaction type settings for follow on documents maintained for the doc type.

In case you follow the standard docs / guides, there is only one doc type GCTR used and this value needs to be maintained for the attribute CT_PROC_TY. It depends with doc type you used during config in R/3 & SRM.

Cheers,

Claudia