cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to SAP PLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am a BE(Mech) and currently pursuing MBA(OM) from ICFAI.

I have around 13 + years of Experience in Mechanical Industry.

3 yrs in Manufacturing, 7 years in Core design involving CAD/CAM tools and Domain Automotive, Forging and Plastic Industries.3 Years in PLM Ematrix (MatrixOne-Dassault)Implementation Team as a Functional Consultant.Worked

extensively on Legacy PDM migration ,CAD integration and Business Arci-structure.I am interested in switching over to SAP. Please suggest me a Module in SAP where my past experience could be also leveraged.

Since my experience is in PLM, I think SAP PLM would be a right module????But I have not seen a SAP interface till date.

Is there anybody in the group who has taken training for an institute for SAP PLM.Also provide me with the Details of SAP PLM module , covering course content, Fees and training location/source.

Thanks,

Biju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With your Exp n qualification, you can gowith SAP - PP as you worked in Plastic industry. That again your intrest in that particualr subject.

Course fees , if you are willing to take the course with certification, siemens is the authorised partners for SAP. They charge 2.5L+Taxes @ 12.36% Service Tax)

Certification its around 29K.

Its around 25 working days course.

Siemens is in Bangalore and hyderabad as for my knowledge.

If you need any more inputs call me @ +919704333040

Regards

N.Raju