Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File Scenario for Zip Files

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody give me some clues on how to do a file to file scenario, where the input and the output are both zip files.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

you can do it by using following blog:

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Sachin

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for the response, but i need to format my data as well. I mean that i recieve a zip file. Then i unzip it, folllowed by the processing of data and then i zip it again and send it.

Can you help me in this?

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I haven't done this but Check the following blogs:

Zip or Unzip your Payload with the new PayloadZipBean module of the XI Adapter Framework

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/20/working-with-the-payloadzipbean-module-of-the-xi-adapter-framework

and check the CASE 2 in this blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2007/02/08/xipi-command-line-sample-functions

this might be helpful

Sachin

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I tried using the Stefan's blog. I got it earlier. But using that i am now getting a new error stating please specify the <Fieldname>.fieldSeparator or <Fieldname>.fieldLengths.

Any way thanks for the help.

Can anybody help in that?

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.

Edited by: Sanjeev Shekhar Singh on Jan 11, 2008 5:05 AM

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any valuable suggestions plzzzzzzzz....

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for the response. I got the answer myself.If anyone is having similar doubts i can help.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you post how did you solved the problem? And the additional links you used to solve the problem (if any)?

Thanks in advance.

Salvatore

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salvatore,

I was doing a small mistake. I had to copy the data in a text document and then directly save it as a zip file, but what i was doing was to save the data in an xml file and then zip it. So i was getting an error. Now its solved by the first method. I hope it clears your doubts if any.

I didnt use any other blogs for that. If you have any more doubts you can revert back to me.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.