cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with SSO in SRM 5.0 and SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we are facing a problem with SSO when calling the BSP-Service (srmsus) from the ITS-Service (bbpstart) in standard SRM-SUS installation (SRM 5.0). The login screen of the BSP-Service (srmsus) appears after 3 clicks in the surrounding SRM-menu tree. It seems that the SSO session of the ITS-Service is not handed over correctly to the included BSP-Service.

We are not using a standalone ITS-instance with SRM 5.0. So, the hints of the following thread are not be applicable:

Any further ideas where to configure SSO correctly, so that the user must not login again after 3 menu clicks?

Thanks for help.

Regards

Björn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) there are standard OSS notes available which deal with how to configure SSO.

please search for OSS notes on the service market place.

by the way , why are you combining SRM-SUS with bbpstart.

Both are completely different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Khan,

thanks for your reply.

We are driving the SRM Scenario "Plan-Driven Procurement" with SRM Server 5.5, SUS and internal SAP ITS.

The SRM GUI in the browser is divided in two parts.

1.) Main SRM InternetService (bbpstart) with login and navigation menu on left side

2.) Inbound BSP Service (srmsus) eg. for maintaining POs. Is called from outer navigation (e.g. show all POs). No further login should be necessary here.

As I understand this is the standard scenario when using SUS.

I will be happy for every further hints.

Björn

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am very sorry , but this is not standard.

1) SUS will have seperate UI ---> which is built only on BSP.only vendor users will be able to login here.

2) SUS and SRM will not work in the same interface. Also SRM users and SUS users are compeletely different.

3) if you are using plan -driven procurement , only SUS part (BSP) will be required , there is no need to work with SRM ITS---> here.

4) because all the purchase orders created by R/3 will go to SUS and can be seen here , there is no need for SRM interface (ITS) here.

5) have you created vendor users and all the configuration required for the flow between R/3 and SUS? let me know.

6) to logoff in SUS , you need to configure SSO...

Edited by: khan voyalpad usman on Jan 11, 2008 11:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

we have solved the problem.

The URL we called for login to SRM-SUS was not correct. Instead of calling the SUS-Application (.../sap/bc/bsp/sap/srmsus/default.htm) the SRM-Application (.../sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart/!) with corresponding login was called.

Nevertheless, I have no idea why the login screen of SUS appeared only after three calls from outer SRM-menu with the former setting (bbpstart-->srmsus).

Thanks for your hints.

Regards Björn