cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Multiple file name generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am generating multiple messages using enhanced interface mapping.

I use dynamic configuration to do the same. I am aware of using dynamic configuration.

I need to name the files dynamically concatenating one unique source field and current date. Kindly explain the logic how to implement it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik,

Even when u use multi mapping,enhanced Interface determination; the SOAP header has single common dynamic Configuration. So u cannot have different file names for the split messages. better try using Variable Substitution.

Regards,

Sudharshan N A

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Follow this blog of Michal. And instead of using get parameter use set parameter for setting the file name Dynamically. The concatenation can be done by simple graphical mapping, followed by this UDF to set the file name.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.

Edited by: Sanjeev Shekhar Singh on Jan 10, 2008 12:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i - Dynamic File Name Part 1

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii - Dynamic File Name Part 2