Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 main windows in sapscript..

himayan_das2
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

Can two Main windows be created in a single sapscript page in two different positions in the page with the same text inputs.?

If yes, how can we do so?

Useful response will be surely rewarded.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi himayan,

it is not possible to create the 2 main windows in same sap script page.Only one main window per layout.

pradeep.

himayan_das2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks all for ur valuable inputs.

I tried getting another main window as Main 01 having the same text as the Main 00 ..but though the text in both the windows are exactly same..Main 01 comes up blank in the form.

Kindly guide me if u feel it can be done..

Thanks again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himayan,

Dont do that.If u try to change the code in another Main window,the code in previous Main window also changes,So its not suggestable to do that.

We can have only one Main Window.......

Reward Points if Useful.

Pavan.

himayan_das2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I am able to create multiple main windows in script..infact upto 99 i can create but its not allow me to fectch the text of the 1st main window to other main windows while printing..

Regards

Himayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himayan,

I have the same problem, I must use 2 main windows with the same content at 2 differents positions on my page. Did you find a solution ?

Regards

Julien

himayan_das2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Heya Julien,

I did scratch my head on this issue a lot but all in vain

According to me though it is possible to create multiple main window but the text elements which you incorporate though the print program into tht main window can be alled only once.

Therefore , u can have hardcoded texts in the main window as many times u wish but not the logics which are fetched through text elemnts in print program.

Regards,

Himayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you cant isolate the logic in two main windows. The codeing will be same in all the main windows. Changes in one will be reflected in other.

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

A Sap Script can have multiple main windows. The main window can be placed on the page upto 99 times as the windo name starts from MAIN00 to MAIN99.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u can do this.

Madhavi