cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI MountPoint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd checkout a webdynpro DC but later I had problem with my machine. I had to reinstall windows and NW Developer Workplace. I tried to import development configuration but I took messages from NWDI as " No MountPoint for added file /dtr/ws/..ExcelExportComponent.wdcontroller. Please create a MountPoint for the remote resource."

I think I couldn't checkin the modified files. This is caused that errors.

How can I resolve this problem?

Altug

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During reinstallation of Windows and NWDS, the local folder (mount point) in which the contents of a remote folder are stored would have got removed and hence this error.

The remote path /dtr/ws/..ExcelExportComponent.wdcontroller could be mounted to the local folder c:\<xyz>\<xyz>.

Hope this helps !

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But I haven't got any source code. I lost all of them. I dont know how I mount this files.

I can see the activity at activity list. But I dont have the files. If I revert the activity, is this a solution?

Thanks,

Altug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After reverting and deleting the activity, remove the project from the client and try creating again.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to revert, It reverted some changed files but there are some new files. And I tried again and I took a message " 12:31:46.494 REVERT (FAILED: Not Found) ? (/../dev/inactive/DCs/../prfrlist/_comp/Model Folder/src/packages/../ExcelExportComponent.txvWDComponentDiagram)"

And delete is unavailable.

Altug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try reverting the activity with the DTR Web UI with user (like nwdi_cmsadm) having admin rights (http://<hostname>:<port>/dtr).

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much.

Problem solved.

Altug

Answers (0)