cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i have condition type in pricing procedure with zero value?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD guru's

I have a scenario where i want to provide the service but not charge for it. Thats means in my pricing procedure i have a condition type which should accept zero value. Can you please guide me as to how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there is another way, actually, without touching the pricing procedure.

you can define an item category that is for service but relevant for billing, or the pricing field is blank.

if you think this way is workable, we can discuss this in greater detail.

hope this helped.

regards.

jty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What i unnderstood from your requirement is " you maintain the Zero value condition type in sales order"

For example you want to use PR00 condition type.

1)do not maintain the condition type PR00 as mandatory in Pricing procedure.

2) Maintain the condition record for this condition type PR00 with zero value.

When u check in the sales order, the condition type will have a zero value.

Reward if found useful

Regards

Subramanyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have entered the condition type manually for an item, but i want to save it as zero value. The settings dont seem to work. Can you please elaborate on the same.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure what error or msg u r getting, but i assume that when u try to save with Zero value for PR00 or pricing then system takes u to incomplete list where net value zero is shown as incomplete and u cannot save sales order as complete document...if my assumption is right...then u can remove the that VBAK-NETWR field from incompletion

log...tcode..

Otherwise let us know what msg u r getting

Let me know from ur side

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u can do it..

for eg. u have a condition type PR00, put a tick on the manual entry in "control tab" .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can do this. We can create a condition type with 0 value.

Check the copy controls to allow zero value to invoice.

I don't think there may be any problem with FI/COPA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have entered the condition type manually for an item, but i want to save it as zero value. The settings dont seem to work. Can you please elaborate on the same.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try keep the settings of the condition type as manual entry has priority and then enter manually the value for the condition.

reward if helpful

regards

vk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks

Ravi