cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service "Key Storage" is not accessable in Visual Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I installed the newest release of NW2004s with jdk 6 Update 3 and the newest version of Visual Administrator.

The Problem is, that I cannot logon to the useradmin portal. A SAP Note says, that I need to delete a entry of the Key Storage in the VIsual Administrator. But if I click on this service, I get an ArrayIndextOutOfBoundException:0.

Does someone have an idea, what is going wrong here?

Best Regards,

Marcus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcus,

NW2004s doesn’t support JDK 5&6. Please refer to note 723909 for the recommended JDK version and settings. You should use the latest release of JDK 1.4.2 for your platform. When you change the JDK (how to change the JDK – note 718901), while the server is stopped, please delete/move the following folder:

/usr/sap/<SID>/<instance-no>/j2ee/cluster/serverX

/usr/sap/<SID>/<instance-no>/j2ee/cluster/dispatcher

These folders will be regenerated when you start the server. You have to delete them because some of the classed will be compiled with JDK 6 and won’t work with 1.4.2.

Regards,

Ventsi Tsachev

Technology Development Support (J2EE Engine)

SAP Labs, Palo Alto, Ca (USA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ventsi,

thanks for your reply.

I thought I need to install the jdk on my system in general, but as I saw in go.bat, the javahome is an jdk inside the system: set JAVA_HOME=C:/usr/sap\F01\jdk1.4.2

My jdk 6 is located in c/programm files/java/...

So that could not be the problem, isn't it?

Best Regards,

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Visual Administrator-> Cluster -> Server -> Services -> Deploy,

check the 'Application' radio button located at the bottom of the right panel and select sap.com/com.sap.security.core.admin in the list of deployed components and click the Start Application button.

If the application is successfully started, the problem must be resolved and you should be able to access the User Administration

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

thanks for your promt reply!

The Application you metioned was already started. I stopped it and started again, but i can also not login.

The SAP Note i mentioned is 791649, may this help you to help me ^^.

Thanks in advanced!

Best Regards,

Marcus