cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

IN FD33, in status tab value in "sales value" field is in negative and i found that value is the sum of open deliveries, based on that amount how i wll trace the deliveries.

regrads,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try the following CREDIT MANAGEMENT t-codes:

1. VKM1 - blocked sales orders

you will see all sales orders that have been blocked; you can double click on a line item and from there use document flow; also you can look for open delivery credit

2. VKM4 - all documents

in the selection screen, choose delivery documents and specify document info details (such as processing status, dates, etc.); you can also narrow your search by specifying credit info

hope this helped, and reward if it did.

jty

Former Member
0 Kudos

from ur post, i understand that u want to see the open deliveries for a particular customer from the credit point of view.

U can go to the customer's sales order and try to view the sales summary, there u can get the no of open order and open deliveries and also u can view the orders and deliveries immediately.

I think it will help.

Reward points if it is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had done this but there is no avaliable data for this custtome ra nd checked the info structres s066 and s067, i found this value in the info structure aslo but iam unable to get these open delivery documents in negative value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Gopala,

You may kindly try running the programme RVKRED88, in SA38, preferably in background, to locate the numbers of the documents consituting credit exposure.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

from this report we can get that list of those open diocuments for this i had execute RVKRED77 program from this i didnt get

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

since it is open deliveries meaning that you can check in biiling due list.

use transaction

VF04 - Maintain Billing Due List

reward point if this solves your problem,

regards/ashu