cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy SAPscript from standard ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I use T_code FB12 to create Request correspondence (SAP04), next go to F.61 to trigger for correspondence.Then go to Output control, select spool request to print. It will call standard form to print. Now I want to copy that standard form to my form and change something.And how I can set when I select spool request to print, it will print my form !?

Thanks for all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To adapt financial correspondence, there are customizing points :

Financial Accounting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Customer Accounts /or/ Vendor Accounts, Correspondence, Carry Out and Check Settings for Correspondence

You can change program or form of a standard correspondence or duplicate them to a new customer correspondence.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy the standard program of rvinoive into zscript from the 000 client.

then u get the standard invoice layout.

in that layout whatever the requiremnts to u. that to be modified and resizing of windows, logo uploads, tax details, total, subtotals comments and all to be done, and creating a new window in the layout all these to be done. while we r writng rhe driver program of that assign the window names correctly otherwise it shows error.

please reward points.

KalC
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to SPRO and then select SAP reference IMG and then select nodes as below.

Financial accounting > Financial accounting global settings > Correspondence > Define fornames for correspondence and then select execute. then you will get list of all print programs and forms.search for your company code and printprogram from there you can find your form name.Now copy this form name to any zform and assign that form here.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kalyan.