cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency formatting in SAP scripts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to display the amount values in script according to the currency maintained in bseg table.

Eg:if its JPY,and amount in bseg, is 1,000.00.

It should display as 100,000 as JPY has no decimal notation as mentioned in tcurx table.

I am manipulating the amount field(wf_amount1) in the print program used to call the SAP script. and then in script using &wf_amount1&

I have already tried this stmt " WRITE bseg-wrbtr TO WF_AMOUNT1 CURRENCY JPY".

i have declared it : WF_AMOUNT1 LIKE bseg-wrbtr.

Any pointers on this would be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this [print file|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVSCRFORM/BCSRVSCRFORM.pdf]. I think that you have a problem with the format for numbers for country (check tcode OY01).

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I'm sorry. I have had a lot of problems to write the hyperlink to the print file for BC Style and Form Maintenance

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Feb 22, 2011 9:49 AM

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Feb 22, 2011 9:51 AM

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Feb 22, 2011 9:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma,

U can declare that field as CURR type in internal table itself for example check the below code.

data: begin of itab occurs 0,

amt like vbap-netpr,

end of itab.

Here NETPR filed is a CURR type..

Award points if helpful.

Kiran Kumar.G.A

Have a Nice Day..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

But alreday i have declared my field as type CURR itself.wrbtr is also a similar field right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

But alreday i have declared my field as type CURR itself.wrbtr is also a similar field right?

Regards

Reshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Regards

Reshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAPscript conversion routines specified in the Dictionary are automatically recognized and used when program symbols are formatted. To suppress conversion, use the K option.

&symbol(K)&

is it use ful for u???

Regards,

Srinivas M