cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Sender Agreement:The Sender agreement does not have channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying RFC to File scenarion where I am triggering a report which is calling a RFC module I have given the destinaztion name correct .When I am executing the report it is failing giving the following error

"Wrong Sender Agreement:The Sender agreement does not have channel"

I have checked that sender agreement is there.

Also when Iam changing the RFC call by removing IMPORTING parameters and adding IN BACKGROUND TASK It is getting executed and goin to XI successfullly but after adding IMPORTING Param it is failing ?

Any suggestion on the same?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your configuration is wrong, might be your rfc dest whch you are meniotning in your report is not proper.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you defined the adapter type in your sender agreement.

first check ..if not then choose it RFC type..

you can also do one thing define a communication channel seperately and link that to the sender agreement

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

If your scenario Quality of Service is EO ( exactly once ) with Transactional RFC call then your Report program must call function with

In Background Task

Else it will expect a response back from receiver side & provide you with the dump.

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

I am expecting response back so I can't use the same in Back Task as u have mentioned .

I am trying now to execute the RFC directly from R/3 and test the same by providing the RFC destination manually but now it is failing giving 'SYSTEM ERROR'

Where do we specify the QOS as it is not mentioned in Channel only that is done at interface level ?

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

Can you tell me how exactly you configured your scenario to get the response back from Legacy System ( File Based ).

In short can you also tell us about the configuration you did.

- Lalit -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

I using sync async without BPM and I have written the RFC with both IMPORT EXPORT PARAM AND using the samein my IMPort Objects.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

I have tested the same again from RFC directly without Report and after some time it failed giving 'SYSTEM ERROR'.

When i checked the channel it is giving following error:

Error: 2008-01-10 13:36:19 IST: Message processed for interface Z_RFC_TESTSYNCASYNC: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Timeout caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Timeout

Any help now ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Sap Note # 824554

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

I will try to change the same and then will tell you the result .Also When I am able to see the trace in adapter channel and getting timeout means the http request for the rfc has been sent to abap engine and response hasn't received ,so why I am not able to see the trace in MONI?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this blog:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

This will give u an idea what your RFC Sender should be like. I guess maybe there is problem with RFC configuration.

Reward Points for useful answers

Regards

Arpil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpil,

I had already gone thru all this and the poblem isn't in it as I was able to execute the same by using Back Task and Removing IMPORTING PARA.

Any other help?

Regards

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

BR

Sudhir

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Try to check the configuration in the Test Configuration option of tools menu and see if it has been configured properly or not. Also check if the Communication Channel has been configured properly or not.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sanjeev,

Test Config is in XI and fine but the error I am getting in R/3 while executing the report

Regards