cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP - No authorization for all characteristics value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to implement the role SAP_APO_FCS_SU (APO: Demand Planning Standard User) in SCM 5.0.

When I logon as a user that has been assigned this role and try to load a predefined selection profile or create one, I get the error “You do not have authorization for all the characteristic values selected”.

Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Emilie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The link is a generic DP section. It did not display the exact location for creating a BI authorization object... can you be more specific?

Thanks,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try SAP OSS 820183!

With new SCM 5.0 and Netweaver 2004s underneath, the authorization objects have changed, and role 0BI_ALL which might be used in the role you mentioned before is outdated.

The note describes why and how to solve the prob.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul Goddon

Make sure you have selected the value C_SELORG - Maintain selection assignments for

Demand Planning and Supply Net/APO_FUNC. If you still experiencing the same issue, it may required S_RS_AUTH ? run SU53 as soon as you get that error message, see what was missing.

Regards

Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul Goddon,

Did your problem got solved ? If yes can you please tell how ?

Thank you.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goli,

I am also having the same problem.

Can you please explain how to select the value C_SELORG when you replied "Make sure you have selected the value C_SELORG - Maintain selection assignments for

Demand Planning and Supply Net/APO_FUNC."

Thank you.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I created a BI authorization object for my additional characteristics (ie, other than 9AMATNR and 9ALOCNO) and then added to the role.

Below is the link for how to create BI authorization object.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/8f/9d6937089c2556e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Emilie

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I am not a Security expert. But have you maintained any values in the Organization Level. When I looked up the standard profile - Location, Name of DP and SNP Planning Area, Planning Book are the three org levels available.

Sometimes it helps to put a wildcard * and try.

Thanks,

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried both specific values and wild cards in the Organisation Level and still got

the same error.

Rgds,

Emilie