cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"HOLD" functionality NOT working in Sourcing cockpit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have 2 issues:

1)

I am trying to hold requsitions in Sourcing cockpit but when I add them to Workarea and click " HOLD" button it doesn't do anything ( NO Messagee, Nothing) and when I check back in it still shows the requsition item in the scourcing cockpit not the hold status.

I think the Hold Functionality is not working properly...is thee any fix to it or any OSS Note.

2)

We are facing a issue with the “Vendor Text” being getting copied from a catalog item to a Free Form item while the creation of shopping cart.

When I am creating a SC - say with 3 line items with 3rd line item as Freeform item and 1st and 2nd as catalog items then the vendor text is getting copied from the Catalog line items in to the Freeform line item.

So if two catalog line items are there then Vendor text gets copied twice in the Freeform Line item.

Is there any OSS note or any fix for this

Kindly advice.

ANKIT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The hold funcitonality works this way - you ca add SC from worklist or search result to work area, change them and Hold.

When you hold entries will be created for personalizatio object BBPSOCO01/GROUP_AREA. You can see around 10 etris per SC in SPERS_OBJ.

When you come ak again the entries in personalization object are read and the correspondig SC is automatically available in work area.

But this SC is visible to others and they can also source this.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

For sure this is a SAP Program error, I got reply from SAP and issue is fixed at my end. Try these two OSS notes.

1028009 - Message 'Items are being processed by another user'

1099462 - Message 'Items are being processed by another user'

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Renga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ANKIT,

for the first issue:

There seems not be an issue. Putting a requirement on hold, allows you to first work on the requirement, e.g. assign a vendor to it, and the save = put on hold the requirement with the new / changed information. Back in the overview, the information is shown, but there is no certain status for this. Everyone else sees the requirement again, with the new/changed information.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the Issue1 mentioned, but it seems like "standard program error" , which has to be resolved by working with SAP.

Keep you'll updated if i have any updates.

Thanks, Renga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)

Please go through these SAP OSS Notes ->

Note 1028009 Message 'Items are being processed by another user' 21.03.2007

Note 680265 Incorrectly translated message in sourcing cockpit

Hope this helps.Also seems to be a bug in the system,so paralley raise an OSS message.

2)

Note 816763 - Copy items does not copy vendor text and internal note

633726 - Internal note and vendor text are not copied

661820 - Internal note/vendor text disappears

Note 987686

Note 988490

Note 987640

Note 1021692

Note 930450 - Vendor text appears twice