cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate settlement based on minimum sales volume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

I am having a question regarding how to setup the rebate settlement rule correctly. Here is my scenario:

I have setup a rebate agreement to accrue rebate amount for customers (no problem there-working as expected).

Rule 1/Problem 1: The rebate of 3% needs to be paid/settled ONLY if the total sale of that customer has reached 25,000 for a given year (validity of the agreement). How to setup this settlement rule based on sales volume?

Rule 2/Problem 2: The rebate needs to be paid/settled ONLY if the total sale of that customer has reached 15,000 for a quarter. In this case how do I setup the agreement? And the settlement rule?

Please help…

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anup,

I am having a similar case. Can you please tell me how you configured the scales in the rebate agreement?

Thanks,

Rugmani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could not find a solution to add a rule in the rebate settlement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

if I get you right you want to give the customer the rebate when he reaches the sales volume of 25,000.

Please use the scales (F2)

Scales type "A" (from-scale) is probably standard, so the rule is

from scale value: 25,000 Amount 3%

If you want to give the customer the rebate when he reaches the sales volume of 25,000 and then stop

Go to condition details (F6), change the scale type to B (To-scale), go to scales again and and fill the scales table as follows:

to scale value: 24,999 Amount: 0

to scale value: 25,000 Amount :3%

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Here is the situation:

I want to accrue for rebate at 3% of sales. I want to settle this rebate once a year, only if the customer has purchased at least 25,000 in a given year (validity of the agreement).

The accrual part is working fine, the question is during settlement, how to setup the system so it calculates if the customer purchased goods invoiced at a minimum of 25,000 for that given year?

I hope you can help...

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

so let me know your test results. What is the system doing now at your end when you press "execute settlement" for an rebate agreement valid from 01.01.2007 - 31.12.2007 (given that the rules a used we mentioned above and you have simulated an turnover of 25,000 or more)?

Rgds,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

It accrues at 3% if the sales value of the invoice is >25000 and lets me create a credit note. However my requirement is different as mentioned above.

Thanks for you help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you did what we mentioned and and you want to credit the automatical calculated amount (3% when 25,000 or more have been reachedb) you can also use Tx VB(7 oder RBT_ENH_VB7 (depends whether you use extended bonus or not) the system calculates and credits automatically loads of rebate agreements.

If this is still not the solution I obviously cannot get to the point of your problem. I´m sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem 1:

Use rebate agrement 0003 and condition type as BO03.

Enter the relevant customer and double click for price scale. Enter minimum scale value of 25,000 and bonus percentage.

Problem 2:

see above for scale limits - in this case validity period should be AQ.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anup

problem 1; use rebate agrement as 0005 (sales volume independent) and condition type as B006.

rest all same.

hope this will solve u r problem,dont forget to reward with points.

vijaya rajendra.g.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Thank you for your response, where would I specify the min sales volume of 25,000. Please advice.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas!

Which standard sap agreement type/condition would in the investigation?

Any input is appreciated.